In the moment, my body focused on what it needed to and my brain forgot to make proper memories, although proper memories are what I wanted secondmost of all. I leaned back, yes; feet left the ground, yes; and when the lightness came, I pushed my hands down to my feet fast, hard, fast. But I don't know what happened then, how I suddenly found myself in a different thing, a familiar balance. Discontinuity like that is just sort of thing that can tell you you're dreaming, and if you're trying to induce lucid dreams you should watch for them; but I really think I was awake, and tight, and that the spotter (tall, skilled and famous) never touched me. The details recede, not caring whether it really happened.
- 1: Some backbend progress, general okayness
- 2: I have a bald spot... so weird.
- 3: Dear Honk, I just wanted a quick sandwich
- 4: New icon for art and creativity
- 5: One foot in a fairy tale and the other in the abyss
- 6: Tired week so far... zzzz
- 7: Written yesterday
- 8: Viewing the mountains, hopping networks, reading
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags